Saturday, January 22, 2011

Intermittent Paranoid

There is another, longer post in the works. Funny enough, I'm actually working on one instead of sitting down and hammering out whatever bug has lodged itself in my skull.
But this post on the other hand, is most definitely that.

Line break (sic)

Scrutiny. It can seem like a religion, at times. I feel it all too often, I feel it from those I care about, I feel it most of all from myself.

Scrutiny. It becomes a mantra. I'm so bogged down with thinking what the right and wrong are, that inaction becomes the flavor of the week.

I'm afraid, all the time. My most paralyzing fear is missed opportunity, and it is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Scrutiny. I see what you did there. Please just don't look.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: