Sunday, January 30, 2011

Clearance.

Content: The individual items or topics that are dealt with in a publication or document.

Content: Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied.

Homographs crop up more often than one realizes.
-~-
Subject One presents with the following:
Highly intelligent- well versed in many areas from music, to literature, and a wide array of unexpected topics. Humour based on any number of themes, ranging from offensive to bad puns. Extra credit for the latter.
-~-
When one is used to focusing at a certain depth, like a laser aimed to penetrate the veneer and read information stored beyond, there is always the unintended consequence of moving one's own secrets to a different level-often times to the surface, other times even deeper.
-~-
Subject Two insists on erratic inconsistencies. Confidence levels generally meet or exceed expected levels for one at the subject's age and status, unless presented with minute, nearly undetectable forms of outside observance. These seem to create a feedback loop that renders Subject two incapable of decision or basic conversation. More study is required to determine levels of self-awareness in aforementioned situations.
-~-
It's a tale told through small motions, gestures, a look in the eye.
Using the toe of one shoe to casually pick at the heel of the other. The steps from the table to the chair, sliding it forward, a slow and practiced crossing of the leg, a bow of the head to speak closer.
I catch the curve, from the brow, into the eye, down the cheek. Without realizing, my finger begins attempting to trace this line on the table. I can't quite capture it, there is a sharp inside cut that in reality astounds me, but I'm unsure if I could ever put it on paper. My artistic abilities are very niche and unskilled.
The media of condensation on the plastic table-top, fortunately, is impermanent and not being precise is par for the course.
I was being watched. The imperfect line becomes a mobius strip. I scold myself for doing things if I know I'm too afraid to explain my actions.
-/_
Concert: A performance given by one or more singers, instrumentalists, or both.

Concert: To act together in harmony.
_\-
The first step to solving a problem is identifying it.
To kill a monster you need to know its name.
This is just to say:

I'm afraid of
opening up,
even though I'm sure
you'd allow it.

We're both looking
for some warmth
against the bite
of being alone

Forgive me,
for being so distant,
you are so sweet,
and I am so broken, so cold.

No comments: